Friday, January 25, 2008

So you wanna start a blog?

Ever since I started Please Sir Blog other readers have inquired about starting their own blog. I thought it would be helpful to post some of the articles I looked to for guidance. Not being the tech-savvy type, these articles were great in pointing me in the right direction and learning how to promote a blog.

Building a Better Blog by The Simple Dollar

101 Steps to Becoming a Better Blogger by lifehack.org

How to Use Your Blog to Make 2008 Your Best Year Ever! by lifehack.org

How to Get Traffic for Your Blog by Seth Godin

16 Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Blog by Denise Wakeman and Patsi Krakoff

http://www.problogger.net/ - Blog about blogging.

Tips for New Bloggers - Blog where you can search tips on the technical aspects of blogging. Helped me to figure out how to manipulate and add buttons on Please Sir.

If you have any other article suggestions on blogging - please comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails