Monday, March 17, 2008

Vintage Find Sunday

I know, I know...I'm a day late for Vintage Find Sunday, but on Sunday I was inspired by one of my vintage finds, which lead to a new blog header! As you can see I used the box from my old domino set to make an interesting blog header. A little text searching, some photoshop and tada...new header!

Ok, back to the Vintage Finds. Here we have two books, Betty Crocker's Parties for Children and Hershey's 1934 Cookbook. I love the 1960's graphics and text...timeless and fun. The Parties for Children book is filled with party themes and games like Bingo and Relay Race. The Hershey's Cookbook has loads of baking recipes including chocolate cake and chocolate peanut butter fudge. Yumm. Then there is the super cool domino set, again with great text and colors. If you are interested in seeing more graphics from the inside of these books please let me know and I'll post additional pictures.


What did you find this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails