Saturday, April 5, 2008

Kid Items at Antique Spectacular

Finds for baby nurseries or kid rooms:


Vintage crib with baby night gown, very old tin toy set, old bike (which would make a neat photograph or paining for kid room), and one of the BEST FINDS of the day was over-sized (18 x 24 in.) kid book inserts. They depict the stories of Dick & Jane, and were used as teacher manuals in the 50's and 60's. I LOVE these, but they were fairly expensive ($80-$125 each). Although I didn't buy any, I think it would be easy to re-create something similar. Wouldn't they be great in a kid room (or my bedroom!)? I apologize for the plastic glare on these - they are so cool in person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails