Sunday, April 13, 2008

Vagabond Vintage

Another great vendor at the Furniture Market was Vagabond Vintage. They have "a passion for discovery. From old world Europe, Asia and the Far East, we search, we uncover and we re-interpret." I wish I could have taken photographs of their showroom (not allowed), but here are some highlights from their site. I enjoy all the little details, and love the insects in resin. As an artist, resin is one of my favorite materials to work with. Lots of great display options here too, plus aren't those market bags lovely?!

6 comments:

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

What a lovely line! I'd like to use some of their product in my designs. Thanks for sharing :)

please sir said...

Glad you liked!

High Desert Diva said...

Cool site!

Barbara said...

That birdcage is just beautiful!

Botany's Desire said...

I love their entire line. Very unique home and garden decor.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I wish I were in the business, in a way, just to be able to see all these extremely COOL things! I love to collect natural item to decorate my home -- found animal skulls, snake skin, etc. Must be my huge love for everything Science.

Thanks for telling us about these unique places, even if we can't order things ....

Gwen

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails