Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fossil has Apparel?

When did Fossil start designing clothes? Have I been living under a rock? I've always known Fossil for their leather wallets, pastel colored purses, and fun watches. Recently I discovered they made clothes, and have apparel shops...even one in North Carolina! I'm glad too...I like the detailing and colors they incorporate in their clothes. I'm a T-shirt lover, so when you can make one look even better (and still be comfortable)...I'm sold.

Check out more Fossil.


In(side) the Loop said...

That little red number is quite cute. And so un-Fossil-ish.

Krissy said...

One of my all-tim favorite skirts is a Fossil skirt I found at a Fossil outlet mall. I had no idea they made clothes before that.

diana @ please sir said...

Oh fun!!

Nay-K said...

oh great! i love the red/white dress!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails