Monday, July 28, 2008

Musical Chairs

Outdoor seating can be modern, durable, and fun with these designs by Richard Schultz. My favorite is the first image of the new Wing Chair. The chair is designed for long nights around the fire by protecting you from cold drafts and gathering the warming heat of fire. Good design + function = happiness. With all these chair options I couldn't resist the urge to play a round of musical chairs!

Here's to good design, long summer nights in these chairs, oh and lots of fruity intoxicating drinks....yep, I've been watching too much Top This Party.

10 comments:

Jan said...

Fun happy seating for the outdoors. Great options.

Ann Marie said...

The rocking chair is my favorite! Great finds Diana.

Regardez Moi said...

WOAH! My dad has that last set! Not the table but the chairs and other seating. They are really heavy and get a bit hot in the sun as they are metal, but they are so comfortable and great looking. His are a forest green color and look great on their patio. They live in the woods so the pattern matches really well with the space.

SimplyGrove said...

I love that second set!!!!! WHat a great find Diana!

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE the bistro set!
I'm stalling time here and there looking around your site... trying to think of a good falling story... you're right we all have them... apparently, I think I have tried to block mine out... lol

Hila said...

I love love love these - they look like outdoor chairs that are actually attractive!

Anonymous said...

Posts like this make me long for new patio furniture!

I love the photo in the grass.

Anonymous said...

Very cool finds! And nothing beats sitting outside at night with that drink...

please sir said...

You dad is lucky!

Unknown said...

Those chairs in the 2nd picture is just nice for my garden :P

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails