Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fashion Overload


Barbara Tfank Spring 2010

Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear shows are in full swing and already I'm feeling a fashion overload (in a good way of course). Among my favorites are designers Chris Benz and Barbara Tfank. Both collections are fresh, fun and combine clever pairings of colors, textures and patterns. Plus, Barbara Tfank's dresses pull at my vintage loving heart. Check out more collections and shows at Style.com. Any designers sparking your interest?

{images via Style.com}

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I'm swooning over Barbara Tfank's dresses!

Vivi said...

Loving the Barbara Tfank dresses too! I was also a big fan of Karen Walker's readdy to wear - so clean and cute, but also wearable by grown-up ladies.

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

i'm diggin the simple, yet classy, blue with red belt.

AMM blog said...

Ooh, I'm liking the colors from Chris Benz!

Anonymous said...

lovely. i'm curious what your favorite fashion blogs are...i need some inspiration.

Jaimee McClellan said...

Oh, I just love that last dress! I want to wear it right now!!!

plus size maternity bridesmaid dresses said...

The dresses are amazing!!!Love the second one!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails