Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall for Interior

I've been dreaming of cool autumn nights and forest inspired living ever since I saw Julie Brabec's fabulous A-Frame house featured in ReadyMade. Cozy textiles and mid-century modern furniture fill this beautiful New Hampshire dwelling. Bring on the fire pit, roasted marshmallows and apple cider!

On a side note - I hope you had a wonderful weekend and a Happy Halloween! I took a little time off and had fun at a local amusement park filled with crazy rides and haunted mazes. Ahh...isn't this time of year so fun?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks blissful - my perfect woodsy cabin!

K.Line said...

Lord, I LOVE this. It's perfect.

Karen said...

That is a great house! I saw that too and was so ready to just move in :)

Cassie said...

You are right — very autumnal. I like the bedroom especially.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Looks warm & cozy, perfect for a chilly fall day.

Victoria said...

This brought back many happy memories... when I was a kid, my family went one weekend to visit friends who had an A-framed house just like this one. I was enthralled! Then, my father surprised me by building me my own A-Framed playhouse in our back yard. He built the frame on stilts, gave it a drawbridge, triangular windows with triangular shutters and real roof shingles. Fills me with joy just remembering.

Paula said...

I LOVE that bedding. So gorgeous!

JJ said...

This is such a homey little retreat. I'd love a weekend cabin like this!

Courtney said...

...oops that was me accidently commenting under husband's ID :)

Thrush Vintage said...

What a gorgeous house! It feels so homey but still so modern. Adore!

Cindy said...

it's the coolest type of house. love this one.

Jane Flanagan said...

Truly gorgeous - warm, stylish and unusual.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails