Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Sweeterie

I'm super excited about t.ruffles: the sweeterie, a beautiful new site designed by two of my favorite bloggers Mary Swenson and Karey M. The dynamic duo have created what they call, "a creative confectionery where we make candy for your soul." A daily dose of stunning photographs and inspiring words by these lovely ladies...WOW I'm already tingling with delight. Be sure to check out t.ruffles: the sweeterie for your daily eye candy...don't forget your toothbrush!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

sweetheart.

thank you. and xoxo.

Anonymous said...

Oooh candy for your soul! I already love the tagline - I think I'm going to love the blog :-) Thanks for sharing.

bikim said...

What a great idea!
night night,
Rosa

Michelle said...

Can't wait! It's already delicious I can tell.

Thrush Vintage said...

What a sweet-looking site. I'm sure it's going to be just wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

Joyce said...

I did a quick visit. Very nice and calorie free! Beautiful photos and words to match. xoxo

SimplyGrove said...

Love this new blog!! What a "treat"!

Vanilla Press said...

Looks lovely!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

ok, so I saw this site and bookmarked it but totally didn't know it was theirs! I love it even more now :)

please sir said...

I'm very excited about it too!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails