Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chris Duncan

The works by Chris Duncan have me lost in a galactic gaze. The coloring and infinite feeling of each piece is stunning. Far off galaxies and planets must look like this...they really must...don't you think? Little unknown fact...I'm a wee bit of a Sci-Fi nerd. I secretly love to watch shows like X-Files, Eureka, Fringe and yes, even Stargate. So good! Is it strange to be a designer/closeted Sci-Fi lover? C'mon, I can't be the only one...favorite Sci-Fi show?!

4 comments:

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

not at all a sci fi girl, but i like: lost in a galactic gaze....so perhaps i give it a bit of a chance.

please sir said...

Oh yes you should!

Jen said...

Chris is amazing! Love his work.

Ghost Mannequin Service said...

Awesome design it is totally imageing. clipping path service

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails