Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Vintage Kitchen Accessories


We saw lots of vintage goodness at The Depot at Gibson Mill yesterday, but we can't forget about all the kitchen accessories. Discover tons of color with vintage thermoses, dishes, car hop trays, pepper shakers and a cake pie carrier. My favorite ideas included a vintage toothpick holder and a wine rack filled with old rolling pins. The toothpick holder would be an adorable detail for a kitchen wall or table. And what to do with empty wine racks (besides don't tell where the wine went)? Fill them with vintage rolling pins! Love, love, love.

Link - The Depot at Gibson Mill

9 comments:

Rebecca is Thrilled by the Thought said...

Oh I just love those colors!

Victoria said...

Love the design, color and practicality of the thermoses and the lunch trays. (I must have food and drink on my mind!)

Ann Marie said...

We are headed to Round Top again next week for the big show. Can't wait. The hubby and I always enjoy the hunt. You do such a good job with taking photos. I'll have to see if I can get a few too.

suzanne cabrera said...

You had me at kitchen vintage and pyrex nesting bowls. Man, oh man!

Patty said...

I love how bright all the colors are, they really liven the kitchen right up! Your rolling pin idea is so creative ;)

Good Girls Studio said...

Eeek! I want it all! Love the bright colors!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

I love vintage kitchen stuff. I have a bunch of old canisters and funny mugs. My dad even just got me a vintage stand mixer with milk glass bowls! Swoon.

Rebecca Brovont said...

Are you sure that is a toothpick holder? I think it is a match holder for when one had to light the gas or wood stove without the benefit of electronic spark ignition.

please sir said...

I'm sure you could also use it as a match holder, but the tag said it was a toothpick holder and I've seen more recent versions of toothpick holders that look very similar. It has many benefits!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails