Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Inspiring Interiors: A Little Sussy

A Little Sussy is one of my favorite spots for photography inspiration and advice. The author, Nicole Hill Gerulat, is full of life and a talented photographer and teacher. Nicole recently posted photos of her adorable house which will also be featured in The Nest's spring issue. I love all the great accents like the photo wall, collection of hats and piles of fun Polaroids. Plus, the cake stands turned vintage camera displays are genius!

Link - A Little Sussy

6 comments:

Leah said...

i love the first photo. i want-want-really-want a collage on my wall. i'm just too chicken.

and, i notice no dust in these photos. i want that sort of house too.

shi(f)t said...

LOVE that green and white rug!

nicole hill gerulat said...

thanks for the feature! thanks!

MANDY said...

Love the first pic... I love doing multiple frames, it works so well.

Melissa Blake said...

Nicole is amazing!!! I love that bookshelf! :)

Bridget said...

love the cake plates on the shelf.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails