Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wear to Where: N.E.E.T. Magazine

N.E.E.T. is a quarterly, online publication, laid out in a magazine format - as a showcase for grassroots creativity. I was lucky enough to contribute to the June issue with several vintage inspired Where to Wear ensembles like retro roadtrip, beach break and camp comfort. I am bursting with excitement over the feature because I love N.E.E.T. and I'm also a daily reader of their fabulous blog. A big hug and thank you to Stephanie J., the editor of N.E.E.T., for doing an amazing job of graphically combining and presenting the collections. I may be a little biased, but I think this issue is one of the best editions yet! Check out the fashion links and entire issue online (for free!) including stunning features by photographer Lissy Laricchia and illustrator Xiaoxi Zhang. Welcome N.E.E.T. readers!


Link - N.E.E.T.

10 comments:

Megan @ Pink O'Clock said...

congratulations, diana! so awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

fantastic! I LOVE your layout!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on being a contributor. I really like the look of this publication as well!

essbesee said...

love all of these. yours look awesome, makes me want to go to the beach.

LEAH JEWELRY said...

fun colors and layout!

Melissa Blake said...

CONGRATS!! THat's wonderful! :)

dee said...

Congratulations, D! That is so exciting! I have read N.E.E.T. for a while now and am always inspired by it. I will have to check out the newest copy to see these all laid out. You did an AMAZING job, lady. I could easily live inside the Vintage Vacation scene!! xoxoxo

please sir said...

Thank you all for your wonderful support! Stephanie did a great job on the layout, which really features the products and interiors so well.

MagicMarkingsArt said...

I wish I could transport myself right into your retro road trip - it has everything needed to make me (and my crew) one set of happy campers!!

Lise said...

Just returned from vacation on Hilton Head Island. Lived there for 3 years in the mid-80s.
How I wish I lived there now... (huge SIGH)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails