Monday, October 25, 2010

Lizzie Buckmaster Dove

Birds and insects like butterflies and dragonflies were a major trend at the High Point Market this year. Many believe these soaring animals and insects are popular right now because they represent good fortune and change during these turbulent economic times. One such example is paper artist Lizzie Buckmaster Dove, who brings a fresh perspective to bird inspired art with creative and artistic displays.

I also love her hand cut paper cubes & blown glass domes cleverly titled "Cluster of Ideas." I wish I could display my thoughts and ideas so beautifully!

Link - Lizzie Buckmaster Dove featured at NG Art Gallery

6 comments:

Megan @ Pink O'Clock said...

these are beautiful. :)

Sofie from Envelop.eu said...

wow. stunning.
reminds me a little of million dollar design's work for envelop.
http://www.envelop.eu/shop/articles/details/p/birdylegs-2

Melissa said...

So creative. I love these. Love the bird blocks, they add a wonderful 3d effect.

Anonymous said...

Amazing... I love all of these!

FJM

x

Unknown said...

Keep up the excellent works guys I've included you guys to blogroll. ... as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage? ... You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good ...... Such intelligent work and reporting!
Sekolah Belajar Forex FBS Indonesia

yardleabachrach said...

T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal
T-Fal T-Fal ford edge titanium for sale T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal titanium canteen T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal titanium straightener T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal titanium jewelry for piercings T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal titanium muzzle brake T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-Fal T-

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails