Saturday, April 5, 2008

Antique Spectacular

My Friday out at the Antiques Spectacular Show was wonderful! I wasn't at work and looking at antiques - what could be better? I have a TON of pictures to share, so I will divide them up into different posts by categories, and post additional ones on my Flickr account.

I wish I could have been more focused on the photographs, but to honest my mind was on over-drive with looking at items, trying to buy things, photographing pieces, talking to vendors, and avoiding rain puddles (all within a matter of hours). Over-simulation mania...but in a good way. So, I hope you still enjoy the pictures and tomorrow I will share with you the items I purchased. They are small, but noteworthy. ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails