Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pale & Interesting

Hello, hello! I've been a little under the weather recently and all I want to do is hibernate inside the beautiful interiors by Dave Coote. I would love to escape the holiday rush and frigid cold by spending the winter in these cozy, white filled spaces. Alas the real world calls, but at least I get to share a fun, holiday project with you this week. I'm going to pack away the cold medicine and muster up the strength to get everything ready for posting. Add in a little giveaway plus cyber eggnog and we might just have ourselves a holiday blog party!

Dave Coote and his wife also run the online homeware boutique Pale & Interesting - a must see for charming, functional and unique objects.

Link - Dave Coote Design

11 comments:

Cindy said...

very pretty and so light & bright, especially for england. hope you're feeling better!

Danielle Sigwalt Interiors said...

Pale and Gorgeous!!!

avant garde design said...

i love visiting pale & interesting. they are amazing images. hoping you're feeling better! stinks having colds. blah.

Joyce said...

Pale or not I love the look! xo

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Lovely whites...almost smell so like fresh laundry somehow!
Feel better dear*
hugs

suzanne cabrera said...

Oh...I would love to live there. It is strange being simultaneously attracted to color and lack there of. This is SO peaceful!

Anonymous said...

Love that 'Agent for Thomsons' print in the pics... I want it!

FJM

x

Brooke said...

That's so cute and homey! I would just be scared I would get it too dirty!

Anonymous said...

I love this. It looks like part of a dream.

Mango Furniture said...

Some really beautiful inspiration here. Proves that plain white rooms need not be boring. Looks great with the texture of the wood.

cervical mucus said...

yes, but it's hard to clean it :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails