Saturday, February 9, 2008

Antiquing

When the weather is nice during the spring and summer, my Mom loves to go to yard sales on early Saturday mornings. I tag along with her at times - when I can get up! Pretty much 80% of my apartment is furnished and decorated with yard sale finds at a great prices - my Mom is the queen of bargaining. In the future, I'll post some of our amazing finds. If you are new to the yard sale/antique scene, here are some of the items you might see while at these places. These photos are from the Liberty Antique Festival last year.

Finds include a turkey plate on a crib, old glass apothecary bottles, glass cabinet and wooden hands in a bucket, bunny chocolate forms, and a retro set-up of dresser, radio, hat and fan.

Next Saturday, wake up early, go vintage hunting, and you never know what you might find!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails