Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jim Franco Photography

I'm feeling the need for travel and escape today. I'm giving into my urges by looking at Jim Franco's travel portfolio. His colorful photographs are wonderful and take me to new lands. I don't know if he meant to pair these pictures together, but they go together beautifully, especially the yellow one. Speaking of pairing, tomorrow I will post a book that illustrates this point with the relationship between textile constructions and natural/industrial elements. A great book for your creative library...stay tuned.


For more great photographs, check out Jim Franco Photography, including his interior and food photos.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails