Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Galerie Emmanuel Perrotin

In the French Elle Decoration I came across the art gallery Galerie Emmanuel Perrotin, which has locations in Paris and Miami, Florida. I was intrigued by one of the artists, Daniel Arsham. I enjoyed Arsham's work because I am attracted to understated, yet powerful works of art. Plus, I love the white color and materials he works with including plaster and rubber. Arsham's work is enticing, and I'm still pondering over the second photo of simple wrinkles. Purely wonderful.



Titles from top to bottom: Hammock, Wrinkle (1), Chair, and Vent Anomaly.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! looks like a set design for the x-files.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails