Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Witty Marc Johns

I found these witty drawings by illustrator Marc Johns on Design Crush, and was completely hooked. Johns refers to his work as, "I generally aim to say as much as possible with as few elements as possible. My work often leans toward humour. Finding the humour in things often leads to finding the truth." How amazingly true his words are.





Aren't they great? Art that makes me laugh, what a wonderful thing. I feel like that Starbucks drinking underwear all the time, and the last drawing of the arm and leg-less creature makes me think of my previous post on power trippers.
Check out more great drawings at his website, purchase prints online, and get daily updates from his blog.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I printed out three of them and stuck them on my co-workers computers when they were not looking. HA HA

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails