Sunday, March 23, 2008

Miss Jo Patterns



On my high resolution texture search I also discovered Miss Jo, an online store with a gorgeous collection of quality royalty-free vector patterns. These patterns can be repeated and used for websites, stationary, and more. I know you can buy royalty free stock photos from places like istockphoto, but I had no idea there was a site to purchase good patterns. Is this new or am I just behind the curve here?

Since Miss Jo is an Australian site, I'm not sure if you can purchase patterns if you live in another country. Nonetheless, there are beautiful and inspiring patterns to look at on the site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails