Sunday, March 30, 2008

Moss

I love a good vintage find, but I also like modern furniture and pieces. An eclectic mix of items in a space makes an interesting story, which is why I was attracted to Moss. Moss is an online store with a large selection of modern, fun, and dramatic objects. The prices are expensive, but it is always inspiring to look. I had a hard time picking which items to post, so here are some highlights:
From top to bottom: Bolle Bottles (rare technique where two types of glass are fused together), Crochet Table (made from cotton and resin), Cloud Chandelier ($45,600.00 - goodness!), Ukiyo Round Table (lovely pattern).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails