Sunday, March 30, 2008

Vintage Find Sunday

Keys are like mystery novels. When you discover old keys you begin to ask questions and develop a plot. Who owned these keys? Where did they come from? What did they unlock? I can only imagine what was behind the huge door these keys belong to. Besides being a mystery these keys are a wonderful (and heavy) decorative piece. I don't have a perfect spot for them yet, but I can imagine them near large, glass jars filled with other old keys...would make a lovely shelf display. What did you find this weekend?

2 comments:

suzanne cabrera said...

I think you've already found the perfect place. I love seeing them hanging from the door knob as though they had been left their years and years before... Such a lucky find.

please sir said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails