Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Raleigh, N.C. Design Guide

I mention Raleigh, N.C. quite a bit on Please Sir - I have great memories here from school days to running around the bars on Glenwood Ave. I was delighted to see well-known Design*Sponge blog feature a Raleigh, N.C. Design Guide, with several places that have been featured on Please Sir. Check out the guide if you are visiting or a local still trying to find your way around. I'm amazed at how fast Raleigh and the surrounding cities are growing. I'm also glad Raleigh is beginning to shine in the design community.

Check out the Raleigh, N.C. Design Guide on Design*Sponge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails