Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Absolutely Loving

When I saw the photographs by Cari Ann Wayman I was absolutely blown away. Her photographs are a-m-a-z-i-n-g. The colors and subject matters are so inspiring. As I continue to explore the world of photography, I keep wondering how photographers get interesting colors and effects. Is most of this done post-production with an editing software like Photoshop? I'm so intrigued now...what do you think?! For more stunning photographs check out yyellowbird. The abandoned things set is my favorite - I enjoy discovering old, abandoned houses too.

7 comments:

pricklypearbloom said...

Those are stunning!

paisleystclaire said...

I love them too.

Christopher de Beer said...

Thanks for the comment :) i love your blog, the banner is awesome :D (not to mention the content)

Dianna said...

love these photos! i've wondered the same thing about whether the effects are done mostly in photoshop. i can't ever get my photos to look as cool just playing with the lighting. i think i'm the only person who doesn't use photoshop.

Diana said...

Thanks for the comments! Dianna - emailed Cari (who was super nice) and she uses a Nikon D50 DSLR camera, and said the color effects are achieved through Photoshop. Time to play with Photoshop!

Krissy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Thanks for posting that.

Freshly Found said...

I am amazed at the emotion these pics evoke. They cause you to think and wonder about the story behind each one. Such talent.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails