Friday, August 29, 2008

Permanent Vacation

Get your fall fashion fix with the new autumn/winter 08 collection from Permanent Vacation. Right away I love the name - Permanent Vacation (yes please!) - and those lovely photographs in the background.

Their fashion statement is brilliant too - "Tired of all impractical pretensions in fashion today, Permanent Vacation is inspired by the classic gentleman's way of dressing; dapper, shapely, comfortable and useful, garments aimed to love, wear out and repair." I'm sold!

On a side note, thanks for your mascara recommendations. Yesterday I went to the dangerous Ulta, and since I needed something quick I went for the "pink and green." I'm also excited to try out some of the luxurious ones. I used to hate mascara - it would always rub or flake all over my face. But, when I became "corporate professional" I felt it was time to apply. Months of eye poking and smeared clumps...I'm finally getting the hang of it.

I also picked up some Badger Stress Soothing Balm, which was recommended by Holly for stress relief. I like the idea of it, and the smell is very subtle for everyday use. What can I say...I'm a sucker for products, especially pretty ones.

10 comments:

Songy said...

we talk about having permanency - for immigration of course and jobs as there are so many contractors - Luckily I have a permanent job. Permanent Vacation sounds like just the thing most of us need. I really want to take time off so that I can just lounge around at home and read as many blogs as I want. very modest wish I think.

please sir said...

Oh yes I agree!

Jan said...

What a great name for a company. I am so impressed with the creativity in their ads. Love how they drew around the models. So attractive and fun. I will have to check them out.

I loved the comments on the mascara too. So many to try now. Love new things. Have a great weekend Pleasie. You had a great week in here. Loved all your posts alot.

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Great photos!! I use the pink and green when I can't get the "good stuff"...

Julia said...

Well, you found some GREAT striped/plaid, checkered picks! They looks super comfy and yet sylish :)

And your side notes were so helpful :)

Jude said...

I'm all for a Permanent Vacation!

I think I'm overdue on a trip to Sephora, anyway, and a hunt for some goodmascara is definitely in order. ☺

Have a great weekend.

Drömma-Lotta said...

The girls are still located here in Gothenburg/Sweden if I'm not misstaken.
My best friend here sells P.V.
Love them!

http://www.onceuponatime.nu
(Pia is all about fair trade and ecofashion, so are Camilla Norrback.
Check out my blog today :-)
Have a lovely weekend!!

/(Dream) Drömma Lotta

naphtali said...

oooh great pics. yeah for fall!!! yeah. :p

Hey Harriet said...

Permanent Vacation...Oh yes please!

AMM blog said...

Thank you, I will check this out!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails