Thursday, October 23, 2008

Natural Quirks

Hi! I missed you guys today, but I've been busy, busy, busy. Luckily I was busy hunting out the latest home trends at the High Point Furniture Market. The market was a little slow this season, but there was still new items and companies to check out...which also means I'll be sharing them with you - sound good?

One such company is Paper Cloud, where husband and wife team hand-make every item with natural materials. Since every lovely piece is handmade you can customize and choose from a ton of color combinations. Wow...I would love to have a couch full of these pillows!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm with you. to have bunch of those pillows would be nice. i really like their designs.

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE the shade and pilow!

Ooooooh... going on a picnic sounds WONDERFUL!

Jan said...

I recall seeing their designs - too striking to forget! Thanks for reminding me!!

Camille said...

Oh, I do like these!

Megan @ Pink O'Clock said...

love these! :)

Simple Answer said...

These are lovely.

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I feel your pain...where do the hours in the day go?!

And I love these!! Natural *and* beautiful?! Sign me up!

Songy said...

I reckon your physical life comes first then the blog.

Have to get the priorities right. eh?!

:) I do have days like that. Don't worry about commenting back business really. It's no big deal.

Regardez Moi said...

I love the lampshade. Adorable!

Mary said...

Oooh, love the pillow and lampshade. I will go check them out!

Ann Marie said...

I miss going to markets so much. I'm excited to see more of what you found. I do really like this pillow. Simple is sometimes the best design.

Anonymous said...

More trends, more trends!!!

Denise Kiggan said...

Lovely! I am always drawn to work which has a striking simplicity to it - a feeling of I could maybe do that too!

georgia b. said...

whimsically sweet.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails