Monday, January 11, 2010

Shepherd England

Brrr...it's freezing outside, which means it's perfect weather to bundle up in over-sized and striking scarves by Shepherd England. Each item is hand crafted to order and created with the highest quality of superfine Geelong lamb's wool. This type of wool traps air to provide more warmth and a soft appearance, yet it's still lightweight. Ahh...don't you love it when we talk textiles and yarn? Here's to a cozy filled week ahead...

Link - Shepherd England

11 comments:

darling dexter said...

ooh i love it....great styling as well. thanks for sharing :)

Meghan said...

These are simply stunning. Great find!

Phie Preston said...

Love the oversized look!

http://thefashionsmoke.com

x

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

love that big bow! wish i could walk around all day with it :)

My Owl Barn said...

I could use those lovely gloves. It's freezing here!

Anonymous said...

Those scarves look absolutely heavenly!

shi(f)t said...

love the oversized look---so easy to cozy up with!

limonana said...

sigh, it's so bloomin' cold, i could use one of those lovely things right now!

Rock N Revolution said...

Beautiful stuff...I especially like the gloves but I will never be able to wear those here in Malibu!

Sarah S. Dobbs said...

I'm nuts over those gloves!!!!!!!

Vivi said...

I am all about black and white patterns right now and these are divine. I love love love the second one!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails