Sunday, February 24, 2008

Vintage Find Sunday

This Vintage Find Sunday I wanted to bring you some special finds from the flea market at the Raleigh, N.C. Fairgrounds.

Old table and glasses that would make a great kitchen island or bedroom dresser.

Boxes of scissors that I found a little strange.

I have no idea what these are, but don't they look great?! I could see them being transformed into a lamp or used to tie back curtains.

Vintage dresser and mirror. I was attracted to the color, but if you add on new hardware it would be a fabulous piece of furniture.

Collection of stained glass windows. I love the windows, along with the boxes, and even the van!

What did you find this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails